Rental Requirements: following documents are to be enclosed by the renters for hiring car on rental basis.
- Passport Xerox with visa page
- Legal driver’s license
- Authorized credit card
- Credit card print taken will block your account money for 2 weeks.
- Age limit: Renters must possess 25 years of age at the time of rental agreement.
- Driving license: Every driver should carry a local driving license and visitors are expected to carry international driving license before their arrival. UAE license are accepted only for UAE residents which should complete 1 year term after being issued.
- Accident: In case of any damage or accident customer should intimate the police and receive a police paper report, which is compulsory to be free from the cost of damage caused to the vehicle.
- Additional drivers: No additional cost is charged for extra driver, unless and until it is required.
- Traffic violations: Driver should obey all the traffic regulations and rules. Any fine incurred will be Charged to the customer’s account at 10% as administration charges.
- Delivery & collection: These rental officials for your comfort even offer the services of collecting and delivering vehicles at your doorsteps at a cost of Dhs. 50/- per way.
Salik: All vehicles of rental officials are installed with salik sticker at toll gate at cost of Dhs. 5/ per way.
Payments: Customers can make their rental payments in cash as well as credit though credit cards are kept as security.
Note: Debit cards are not accepted for security.
CALL NOW – 00971 4 252 1590 / 00971 504002699